1. Acceptance of Terms
- Should you object to any term or condition of these Terms, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with Mudahalih in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site and the Service. Mudahalih will not be held be liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance.
- These Terms may be updated by Mudahalih. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing these Terms from time to time. You can always review the most current version of these Terms at here. Any continued use of the Software or Service by you after such amended Terms have been posted or information regarding such amendment has been sent to you, shall be deemed your consent and agreement to such amended Terms.
- You understand and agree that unless expressly stated, Mudahalih in no way controls, verifies or endorses any of the information contained on or in the Service including listings, links, messages, advertisements and reviews.
- Although registration is not required to use the Service or access to the Site, if you decide to register, you must complete the Mudahalih registration process. If you choose to register, you must submit a valid e-mail address and select a username and password during the registration process and be at least 18 years of age. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and all uses of your account, whether or not you have authorized such use. You agree to notify Mudahalih immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Mudahalih reserves the right to refuse the Service or access to the Site to any user, or to delete accounts created by users who appropriate the name, likeness, email address or other personally identifiable information of another individual.
- You understand that all listings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, audio or other materials ("Content") posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site are the sole responsibility of the person or organization from whom such Content originated. You also understand that Mudahalih does not control and is not responsible for Content made available through the Site, and that by using the Site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise objectionable. Please see our Content Policies page for complete details.
- Furthermore, the Site and Content made available through the Site may contain links to other web sites that are completely independent of Mudahalih. Mudahalih makes no representation or warranty as the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained on such web site. Under no circumstances will Mudahalih be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, linked or otherwise made available via the Site.
- You understand and agree that any uploading or posting will be at your sole risk and Mudahalih shall not be responsible to you in any way. Further, Mudahalih does not provide any warranty as to your use of third-party content or software that you obtain from the Site.
- You are also fully responsible for any Content you post on the Site and to the consequences of any such Content. Although Mudahalih does not claim ownership of Content that its users post, by posting Content to the Service, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Mudahalih an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses through multiple tiers of the foregoing. You also understand and agree that Mudahalih, in its sole discretion, may delete any Content for any reason.
4. User Conduct
- You agree to act responsibly and to treat other users with respect. Users also must not use the Site or the Service to harass or abuse other users. Individuals who have demonstrably harassed other individuals may be removed from the Service or blocked from the Site.
- You agree not to post, email, otherwise make available Content that:
- Is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items prohibited or restricted by applicable law
- Is harmful to minors or displays sexually explicit material of any kind
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- Transmits or posts any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "spam," junk mail, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," etc.
- Transmits or posts any content that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights
- Transmits or posts any viruses or material designed to disrupt, limit or destroy any functionality of any computer software or hardware of users, members or the Mudahalih service
- Collects, stores or solicits information about other users or members for commercial or unlawful purposes or engage in commercial activity such as contests, sweepstakes, etc. without Mudahalih's prior consent
- Contains personally identifiable information about another member that is published without their express consent
- Contains material originally posted by another member that is reposted without permission or attribution
- Has misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers to disguise its origin
- Is purposefully posted in an irrelevant category or city, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Mudahalih's infrastructure
- Additionally, you agree not to:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass anyone
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other user
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Site
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access Mudahalih computer systems or networks to engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Site
- All right, title and interest in and to the Site and the Service are and will remain the exclusive property of Mudahalih and its licensors. "Demudahalih Media Sdn Bhd." and Mudahalih logos, icons and other marks identifying Mudahalih services or products are trademarks of Mudahalih and may not be used without prior written permission. Except as otherwise expressly set forth in these Terms, you may not copy reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of the Service or the Site without Mudahalih's express written authorization. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved to Mudahalih.
- Mudahalih respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Site to do the same. You may not post, distributed, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information that you do not have legal authorization to use. If you believe that through the Service your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please immediately notify us at email@example.com.
6. Dealings with organizations or individuals
- Mudahalih shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals found on the Site or through the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that Mudahalih is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any such dealings. Mudahalih is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between participants on the Site, or between participants on the Site and any third party. In the event of a dispute, you release Mudahalih, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, damages and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and our service.
7. Limitation & Termination of Service
- You acknowledge that Mudahalih may establish limits concerning use of the Service. You agree that Mudahalih has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that Mudahalih reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that Mudahalih shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You agree that Mudahalih in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Site (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Site, for any reason, including, without limitation, if Mudahalih believes that you have acted inconsistently with these Terms. Further, you agree that Mudahalih shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Site. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Site or the Service after said termination.
8. Privacy & Information Disclosure
- You further acknowledge that Mudahalih may, in its sole discretion, preserve or disclose your Content, as well as your information, such as email addresses, IP addresses, timestamps, and other user information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with the legal process, enforce these Terms, respond to claims that any Content violates the right of third-parties; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Mudahalih, its users or the general public.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF FILES, SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND/OR ANY GRAPHICS OR OTHER CONTENT. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. MUDAHALIH, ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER MUDAHALIH, NOR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES MUDAHALIH ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, TRUTHFULNESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Limitations on Liability
- You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do. As most of the stuff on Mudahalih comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what's offered. We also cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of Mudahalih, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
- YOU HEREBY AGREE, AT YOUR EXPENSE, TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD MUDAHALIH HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSS, COST, DAMAGES, LIABILITY, AND/OR EXPENSE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO (A) THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR ALLEGATIONS OF INFRINGEMENT BASED ON INFORMATION, DATA OR CONTENT YOU SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, (B) ANY FRAUD, MANIPULATION OR OTHER BREACH OF THESE TERMS BY YOU, OR (C) THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR ALLEGATIONS BROUGHT AGAINST MUDAHALIH ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE SITE.
12. General Information
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Mudahalih's failure to act with respect to a breach by you does not waive Mudahalih's right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You may not assign or transfer these Terms or any rights hereunder, and any attempt to the contrary is void. These Terms shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party's successors and assigns. Mudahalih shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting directly or indirectly from any causes beyond Mudahalih's reasonable control. Any notice required or given to you under these Terms shall be delivered by electronic mail at the e-mail address provided by you during registration. These Terms constitute the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral.